Celebrating five years of WMG
We are excited to launch our first photo competition to celebrate five years since WMG was formed.
Our guest judge is award-winning photographer and critically acclaimed author, Nick Garbutt – find out about Nick’s work at www.nickgarbutt.com.
The winners will receive a year’s household membership to WMG and their photographs will be displayed on WMG’s website. And there are some extra special prizes for each category winner – to be announced!
It’s easy to enter, just follow a few simple rules:
- Remember the welfare of the subject – please don’t cause stress or disturbance to the animal.
- Make sure you stay on paths (or that you have the landowner’s permission) to take your photo.
- There are two categories: Mammals in Worcestershire and Mammals in Britain. Please select the category most appropriate for the location of your photo.
- Please do not submit stills from camera trap footage – save them for when we run a separate camera trap competition in the near future!
- You can enter as many photos as you like but you need to fill in the form for each individual submission.
- Aim for a minimum photo resolution of 72 dpi and 1200 pixels on the long edge.
- Each entry must be no larger than 10MB in size.
- We are looking for ‘natural’ photos so please avoid too much post-processing and the use of post-camera effects.